SAINT MARK HISTORY [MORE TO COME]
The Lutheran Church of Saint Mark had its roots in the German immigration to this area, beginning about 1850. Families came to work in local industries.
Saint Mark has served the community of Glastonbury and its neighbors since 1885. The first church was on Grove Street in central Glastonbury. The second church, built on Griswold Street in 1925, is now our parish hall. The present sanctuary was constructed in 1972. The educational wing, with nursery, was completed in 1993.